AIM
Zipp0187

mj's faverite things mj's faverite things

funny man

good shit

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

Amazing...

breathtaking
you have taken art to a new level.

LL-Bill Brasky! LL-Bill Brasky!

i hate lock movies

peanutbutterclawk responds:

I hate you

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

shut up Impaled

this country was built and is sustained on the backs of minorities from native american genocide to slavery to the prision industrial complex and the only people that benifit from it are rich white men and the people that prescribe to their (the American) system...if you dont see that then your eyes are closed...simple as that I think this kid did a terrible thing...but its more complex to just write his life off as a killer...he had problems and we as Americans do nothing to reach out to people that lives have been screwed over because white people came here one day and decided to start a dictatorship and kill all the natives. other than that i dont think the flash is half bad.

"News To You" "News To You"

hey

I don't care what you guys say. Commercial, movie, game, whatever you want to call it, this guy is talented and actually did something creative as a plug for is business that was pretty cool to watch. So back up off his nuts.

Corporate Puppet Corporate Puppet

Wow

This is one of the best movies i have seen here at Newgrounds. The music was hardcore, it had a deep little message and it had some cherry animation and style. I can't believe i am just now seeing this thing.

No Luck Mikey! No Luck Mikey!

damn.....the mullet must be making a come back

well this is the funniest movie i have seen in the last 5 minutes next to that mario twins...Kinda feel bad for the guy...he sounds like a retard and the glasses/mullet/shirt/living in new mexico/hopelessness sure isn't helping him

Behind the game Mario Behind the game Mario

you suck

you wasted my time, energy and life
i hate you
and mario
please dont make another movie
go to school...